Below is the link to video of Matthew Fenner’s most recent interview for WLOS. (click “back” button to return here)
INDICTMENTS IN FENNER CASE
source link- http://local.nixle.com/alert/5316521/
On December 8, 2014 the Rutherford County Grand Jury convened for a special session to hear evidence of an assault and kidnapping of Matthew Fenner while he was a member of the Word of Faith Fellowship church.
The Grand Jury heard evidence from several different witnesses.
The Grand Jury found true bills of indictment on the following people:
1) Justin Brock Covington (Second Degree Kidnapping/ Simple Assault)
2) Sarah Covington Anderson (Second Degree Kidnapping/ Simple Assault/ Assault by Strangulation)
3) Brooke McFadden Covington (Second Degree Kidnapping/ Simple Assault)
4) Robert Louis Walker Jr. (Second Degree Kidnapping/ Simple Assault)
5) Adam Christopher Bartley (Second Degree Kidnapping/ Simple Assault)
All defendants are making arrangements through their attorneys to turn themselves in.